Jun 15, 2013

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 7 [Gyan Vigyan Yog] by Swami Mukundananda [Eng]-1/23

In this episode Swamiji covers first 3 verses of Chapter seven of Bhagavad Gita.
श्रीभगवानुवाच
मय्यास तमना: पार्थ योगं युञ्जन्मदाश्र्य:
असंशयं समग्रं मां यथा ज्ञास्यसि तच्छृणु :
The Supreme Lord said: Now listen, O Arjun, how, with the mind attached exclusively to me, and surrendering to me through the practice of bhakti yog, you can know me completely, free from doubt. ||1||
ज्ञानं तेऽहंसविज्ञानमिदं वक्ष्याम्यशेषत:
यज्ज्ञात्वा नेहऽभूयो न्यज्ज्ञातव्यमवशिष्यते
I shall now reveal unto you fully this knowledge and wisdom, knowing which nothing else remains to be known in this world. ||2||
मनुष्याणां सहस्रेषु कश्चिद्यतति सिद्धये
यततामपि सिद्धानां कश्चिन्मां वेत्तितत्त्वतः

Amongst thousands of persons, hardly one strives for perfection; and amongst those who have achieved perfection, hardly one knows me in truth. ||3||





No comments:

Post a Comment